I'm tackling illegal trade in the world’s wonderful wildlife
The next event brought to you by SHP-YAY is the Inaugural
Savoury Bake Off!
Everyone can participate in the bake-off as either a baker or a taster, or both!
The “rules” of the bake-off are as follows for bakers:
- Bakers must bake something savoury i.e. savoury
muffins, scones, pastries.
- The identity of the baker is to remain anonymous
- All food must be labelled with the name of the dish and
- Food placed in the board room ready for tasting by 10 am on Thursday 7 November
The “rules” for tasters are:
- $5 tasting fee – donated to Nature Needs More to raise funds for innovative projects tackling the illegal trade in the world’s wonderful wildlife (same charity as last year when Lynn came and spoke about the rhinos!
- Must vote for your favourite savoury – one vote per $5 tasting fee
The champion baker will be revealed at the end of the day.
Let’s see if our current winners (Rach and Kylie) can be defeated.
If you would like to participate as a baker, please let me know by the end of this week so we can make sure we have enough bakers and testers (don’t tell me your dish though!).